Cold Chain Shipping
CanadaMeds4Less specializes in shipping Temperature Sensitive Medications to the States.
Our medications are shipped using insulated shipping containers with ice packs to help ensure the integrity of your order.
(Only Available For Medications Under $100)
Flat rate of $25 for medications with a value of up to $100
Shipped via AIR EXPRESS delivery
Includes ice pack
Includes envelope with pharmaceutical grade insulation (1/4” thick)
This packaging is suitable for ambient weather temperatures of 40-80 degrees
If temperatures are outside the 40-80 degrees range, we recommend the "Insulated Shipping Container"
Insulated Shipping Container
(Required for Medications Above $100)
Flat rate of 40$
Our Recommended Shipping Option
Includes our upgraded styrofoam insulation that is 6 times thicker than our insulated mailer
Includes 3+ ice packs to surround your medication
Shipped via AIR EXPRESS delivery.
Recommended for ambient weather temperatures of 80+ degrees and Spring/Summer weather
Mandatory for medications above value of 100$
All of our temperature sensitive medications are shipped in insulated shipping containers with ice packs that have been specifically designed to help keep our shipments from spoiling. Please note that all insulin can survive for up to 30 days at room temperature.
All of our temperature sensitive medications are shipped from Canada through our Brick and Mortar Pharmacy which is licensed by the BC College of Pharmacists. We are located less than 10 minutes away from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) for faster shipping.
Temperature Sensitive Agreement Form
Overview of Ordering Temperature Sensitive MedicationWe ship ALL temperature sensitive medications via AIR EXPRESS delivery for the fastest shipping which will be by default, MANDATORY SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Requiring a signature also helps prevent the package from being left outside and exposed to weather, and helps deter theft. We can ship with NO SIGNATURE required, but it takes twice the amount of time to receive, as it would ship via ground shipping, taking approximately 7-10 days. (Please note that the approximation is in reference to business days). This option is available through special request.
Tracking your package● Receive your tracking - You can go to usps.com upon receiving tracking from Canada Post to request text or email updates to get notified every time the package moves.
● Receive your medication - Check the WarmMark (if applicable) and call our Pharmacist for further evaluation should it be triggered. A triggered WarmMark does not necessarily mean that the medication has been negatively affected, but it will provide information for a consultation with our Pharmacists. Ice packs will often be melted upon arrival. This is normal. The insulation in the packaging will keep the medication cool much longer throughout shipping to arrival.
Risks to consider● Important to note: There will always be an element of risk and the risk is yours; however, we will always ensure on our end that your medication is shipped properly according to manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
● We will be responsible for processing and dispensing your medications quickly and properly; however, once it leaves the Pharmacy, the responsibility to receive becomes your own.
● Please consider seasonal temperatures before placing an order. Consider upgrading packaging depending on ambient weather conditions.
● Responsibility for the very rare and unlikely event that something may go wrong, (seizure, postal error, temperature exposure) will be assumed by the patient.
● There is a no refund policy.
Special Requests and Accomodations● Please contact us at our toll-free number 1-877-527-8889 or send us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions!
● We require any special requests or accommodations be made in writing.
● If you wish to have your package shipped with NO SIGNATURE requirement, please contact us and we can provide more information on the pros and cons to help you make an informed decision. Upon agreeing, we will require a signature for validation.
On the checkout page please reply with "I agree" or "I do not agree" Once you agree we will start processing your order.
Thank you for ordering from CanadaMeds4Less